Filament Spectrum PLA Glow in the Dark
Unbelievable strong after-glow effect
Spectrum PLA Glow in the Dark is a PLA-based filament blended with a concentrated phosphorescent pigment which causes the phosphorescence effect. Accordingly, once the printed items are exposed to an external light source, they will emit their own light. The material has all the typical characteristics of the pure PLA – the added pigment has a neutral impact on the material's properties.
The addition of a phosphorescent supplement to PLA provides for the following properties in printed items:
- The capability to emit own light after prior exposure to an external source of light, and
- The possibility to “control” the light intensity of printed items by adjusting the wall thickness and filler density.
Tip: To achieve a stronger and longer lasting glowing effect, leave the model exposed to light for a longer time. The presence of phosphorescent pigment may also cause the wear of brass nozzle, thus it is recommended to use stainless steel nozzles for prolonged application of Spectrum PLA Glow in the Dark.
- unbelievable strong after-glow effect
- high aesthetic surface quality
- warp-free printing
- perfect layer adhesion
- production of items with major ornamental and artistic effects
- production of items to help identify emergency exits for power outages
- advertising and broadly defined decoration industry
- manufacturing of various souvenirs, luminous pictures, glowing gadgets and figurines
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.
Glow in the Dark,
|Spectrum color name:|
Glow in the Dark Green
|Verify your spool - preview of the diameter course on the entire length of the spool:|
Recommended print settings
|Heated bed temperature:|
Dimensions of the spool
|Empty spool weight:|